This blog is dedicated to just us kids
Y'all look GREAT!LOVE THE UNIFORM! I never had to wear one but seems like it could have some perks.
Cute picture! I can't wait to meet all of you kids. I can't believe you are already back in school.
Hailey, you look so beautiful. You are becoming such a beautiful young lady. Tell Brandon I think he looks very handsome in this picture.
I always wished our school had uniforms. I think they are really cool. You are lucky.
Hailey Im so sorry I Have not writen in sooo long I miss you sooooooo much luv elli
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Y'all look GREAT!
LOVE THE UNIFORM! I never had to wear one but seems like it could have some perks.
Cute picture! I can't wait to meet all of you kids. I can't believe you are already back in school.
Hailey, you look so beautiful. You are becoming such a beautiful young lady. Tell Brandon I think he looks very handsome in this picture.
I always wished our school had uniforms. I think they are really cool. You are lucky.
Hailey Im so sorry I Have not writen in sooo long I miss you sooooooo much luv elli
Post a Comment