Thursday, July 24, 2008

Georgia Aquarium

These are pictures of SOME of the animals we saw at the Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta, Georgia. We had a blast at the aquarium. We saw some real cool animals there. We went there for Dallin's birthday. In fact I wouldn't mind going there for my birthday! Anyway hope you enjoy the pics!

This is a picture of a Hammerhead Shark, I LOVE SHARKS!

This is a Beluga Whale making it's way up to the surface to take a big breath of air before going back under water.
These are some really, really, really cool fish we saw at the Georgia Aquarium.

Just another picture of a shark, though I don't know what kind it is, to me it is cool.

This is a picture of a Whale Shark. A Whale Shark is a Shark, but it is as big as a whale, has teeth like a whale, and it eats small fish called krill.

Here are some fish that we saw at the Aquarium, which is in Atlanta, Georgia.

2 comments:

Carol said...

These are excellent shots, I love these pictures....

Sarager Family said...

That shark is big it looks pretty scary. It looks like you had a lot of fun xoxo