Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Just some pics, mostly of Chloe

Chloe pulling herself up on her Pack n Play.

Just a pretty pic my mom took of a rose.

I did Madison's hair.

I love doing her hair, it's fun.

A pic of me and my best friend Kelly.

Me and Clo-bo after she got out of the shower.

Us girls had a date night. We did our make up .

Chlo-bo wanted her make up done too.

In Girl Scouts when you go to the next troop it's called a bridging ceremony. This is Madi's bridging ceremony.

Another pic of Chloe, when she was sick.


A picture of Chloe one Sunday after church.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love reading your posts! good job!

Anonymous said...

good job on madi's hair. It looks great! and how cool that you get to be apart of her ceremony. Luv you all

Shillig Farms said...

cute hailey i'm with katie waterhouse
i miss you soooo much so does katie tell madi i love her



love, elli
(and katie)


P.S leave me a comment on my blog